Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Click on this link for an amazing music video.
Then click on this link for how they did it.
AMAZING
Over the past few months I've become a big fan of this group, Walk Off the Earth (WOTE).
They've got some great originals (like the video above), but they're probably best known for their remakes like this one (original by Gotye) and this one (original by Taylor Swift). They have lots of other fun stuff too. Like this one and for Christmas, this one.
I'm sure they have their troubles, but thumbs up for talent and creativity!
Let me know what you think!
(PS anyone want to team up with me to make a fun vid? This gets my juices flowing!)
OK, one more here (original the Beetles). Love the bearded guy!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

Thanks for the links. I've never heard of the group but they were pretty cool. They reminded me of Pentatonix - who I totally love.

If you ever decide to make a crazy video call me. I'm totally in. I did a music video with my kids awhile back and we had a blast doing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkidPCvPh0