Monday, September 10, 2012

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
L. says or does something to blow me away.
She is hilarious, amazingly inquisitive and precocious.
Note her stuffed animals below.  
The cone of shame.  All her.  I just found them laying there, looking despondent, on the couch.
This morning she asked me if heaven has toilets.  
How do I answer that?
Maybe we should all be more concerned about such things.
Hopefully they are the Japanese self-cleaning style.
"Mom, we should let you call a friend someday."
"Mom, when I have kids, will you please be their Grandma?"
Sure.  Hope you have some just like you!
(Really!)
Love her!  She keeps me on my toes, laughing all the way.

2 comments:

Janet Hovorka said...

That is so cute! I showed everyone in the family.

Matthew was sitting at the dining room table working on his homework Saturday morning and said "That cow is taking a long time to moo." I answered "That's a lawnmower Matthew." We laughed and laughed. What would we do without them :)

Charlotte said...

So cute! What a sweet girl.