Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a pot of gold

Without further adieu, I give you my nine year old daughter's writing assignment (spelling as is with mommy's comments interspersed):

"If I found a pot of gold I would...buy a few pack's of Pokemon cards, a littlest pet shop, a bild-a-bear, some my little pony, a chewiwa (sound it out), a frog, a white bord, a butterfly, art's (Art's what??), give some monny away for some people (me?), a privte jet (without prompting, she said she'd share it), a boat, a king sized bed, a bed cover (very sensible, to go with the bed), a bizlon link pucheres (Link is a Zelda character. A bazillion Link pictures...OK...), I would buy a desk (has one!), a meshager, a sevent (how about a servant who gives massages? Wait. She already has a servant...me!), a four leaf clover, lot's of plant's, a tame monkey (sweet!), limbo, I would buy a flying car and pay my tithing."

What stellar thinking. Is it any wonder why I love her so much?!

2 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Now that's cute! You can tell she really thought about that list. :)

Becky B. said...

It is good she wants a tame monkey. Those crazy monkeys will bite your face off.