Thursday, December 1, 2011

a little catch up

Just a few things to catch up on.  Ran my second 1/2 marathon this year a couple of days before Halloween.  Costumed, of course.  Not much to my hippy.  Some of the costumes were amazing!  I had a horrible time with my IT band pain, but still managed to shave 8 minutes off of my previous time.  Woot!  So glad to see my family support at the finish line! :)



Girl's trip to Vegas with all the Flandro women (minus 2).  We missed sister-in-law Sarah who was teaching school in Massachusetts and newly-married niece Sarah who is going to school in Idaho.  Rented a home for a few days and played.  So much fun!


Actually, we didn't see Blue Man Group.  We saw Beatles' LOVE, Cirque du Soleil.  Amazing!


Birthday Girl, Liz!  It was all her doing.  So glad she got us all there!


The ladies.  We are now officially "Flisters."  


Found this stunning outfit at H&M.  Cant' wait to see it on Spence!


Came home to birthday girl L.  Can't believe she's 4!


Her birthday was the big day!  Her hair hadn't ever been cut, but was getting hard to work with.  As per her request and my sad acceptance of fact, off to the salon.  Before:


After:


One very healthy and sweet ponytail on it's way to Locks of Love.  Sniff.  Baby curls are gone.  
It has been a crazy fall.  Way too much going on.  So glad for the cold weather when things slow down for me.  So relieved to finally be checking off some things on my to do list that had been pushed to the back burner for a long time.  Still a lot to do, but more manageable.  On to Christmas!

No comments: