Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sing, sing a song...

I downloaded a few songs from iTunes last week. All well and good, except that I haven't been able to get one particular song out of my head ever since. It's a cute song, but holy repitition Batman! Constantly in my head for days. I go to sleep with it and wake up to it. I have a sneaking suspicion I'm singing it all night long. Brains are amazing, but I think mine has a short circuit.
I've tried to block it out, replace it with another song, etc. Not working. So, maybe it will act like a nit and transfer from my head to yours. New playlist! It is a random shuffle start, so see if you can guess which song I got stuck on.
On an entirely different note, my baby girl has learned how to give kisses. Life is sweet!!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

Okay, so I'm going to venture a guess on which song is stuck in your head - though I have to say that your taste in music is a little different. Anyway. I'm guessing that #1 The Show. It had a very catchy beat and I could see it sticking in my head.